Maxima Racing Dot-4 Brake Fluid
Synthetic, zero-fade racing brake fluid designed to ensure maximum stopping power and protection for critical brake system components under the most extreme racing conditions. Extensively developed formulation maintains unparalleled responsiveness and performance by preventing water contamination and vaporization in any environment. Advanced chemistry resists oxidation under excessive temperature, prevents corrosion and is compatible with SBR and EPDM rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704.
- Proven performance in the world’s most extreme racing applications
- Designed for use in high-performance vehicles specifying DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid
- Unparalleled stopping power and responsiveness
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Mixes with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703 and SAE J1704
For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Do not use in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix with silicone based fluids. Designed for high-performance applications.