MRP 2X Enduro / Trail
- Removable integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag
- Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell
- BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
- 130g (34-38t ISCG-05) & 147g (39-42t ISCG)*
*sizing ranges refer to the larger of the two rings on a double crankset, the small/inner ring size is of no consequence.
Designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2×10 drivetrains, the 2x utilizes MRP's patented integrated skid chainring protection (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending) and features a dual pulley tensioning system. Notable on the 2x system is the absence of a crank-mounted bash guard or guide ring, instead it relies on the front derailleur and cutting-edge lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. The integrated skid protects the chainrings from impacts without the added weight of a full bash ring. The dual pulley tensioning system ensures that the chain is properly tensioned and in the right position, keeping it on the chainring in the roughest conditions. The dual pulleys also reduce drag and noise compared to other designs, ensuring a better riding experience. Finally, the raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell.